pwd

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Manila - Philippines 5, America 7

To recap some things from my previous observations:

Music Television
Philippines 2, America 1 *upset

Movies
Philippines 2, America 2

Bagels
Philippines 2, America 3

Beer
Philippines 2, America 4

Dried fruit
Philippines 3, America 4

The Sandwich
Philippines 3, America 5

Instant Noodles
Philippines 3, America 6 *upset

And some new ones:

Pillows. Pillows here suck. I can't wait for my beds in ATL and Minnie.
Philippines 3, America 7

Taxi cost. About 2 bucks gets you a 15-20 minute taxi ride. Amazing.
Philippines 4, America 7

Public Restroom Toilet Paper Quality. It's pretty darn good here.
Philippines 5, America 7 *big upset

2 comments:

  1. What about the ladies?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say this enough (and please don't read into this all the women I've met here), but hands down America.

    Philippines 5, America 8

    ReplyDelete